We want our customers to be happy with their purchases which is why we allow unwanted items to be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
Some items are non-refundable:
- Kashera (Hygiene)
- Cut edge or protruding edge kara
- Bana (Hygiene)
- Kanga (Hygiene)
- ALL Shastar
- Dastaar (due to personalised measurement being cut for customer.
- Sarbloh utensils (Hygiene)
- Order before 12:00pm, Monday to Thursday → Next day delivery UK
- Standard delivery, Monday to Friday → 3-5 business days
- Europe Delivery → Delivers in 4-5 business days (can be delayed)
- Rest of the world → Delivers in 4-5 business days (can be delayed)
Refund and exchange requests must be made via email:
The refunded products must be shipped back to us at the customers cost. Upon receiving the item(s) they will be checked to make sure they are returned in the original condition.
Sale items can not be returned.
Our products are top quality and we make sure they meet the customers standards.
Kirpans are very sacred for Sikhs and must be handled with care when purchased. For safety reasons we have the right to ask why you are purchasing a Kirpan and we have the right to cancel your order for a Kirpan.